Sunday, July 1, 2012

All Dressed Up with Nowhere to Go...

If you've been paying attention to my posts you know that I was supposed to leave for Guatemala today.  Unfortunately that's not the case; I won't be headed out until tomorrow.

I showed up at the airport almost two hours before my flight to Houston was supposed to leave this morning.  Only when I tried to check in at the United Airlines counter, they said I was supposed to be on an earlier flight that had already left.  As it turns out, Orbitz and United Airlines had moved me to an earlier flight without informing me.

So after dealing with some seriously rude people from United, we changed my ticket to a Delta flight tomorrow morning.

So..that's that.  Hopefully I'll have another (better) update for you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment